Ek Ong Kar Sat Naam Siri Wahe Guru

Ek Ong Kar Sat Naam Siri Wahe Guru...the Ashtang Mantra

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just for today...

Today.

Just today.

Rawness. Pain. Grief. Anger. Hurt. Rage!

What do you want from me teacher of mine? Did you mean to wipe the smile of bliss from my face? Did you realize what you were doing when you did it? Do you know it now?

I want to let the floodgates open, but I am afraid of how I might hurt you if you keep standing there. You would be like a twig in the path of a roaring dam as it breaks. I want to scream and cry out in such agony. Everyone's tears are mine. The grief is unbearable. Leave me alone. Let me be in my grief. My grief at all that has past and all that may come. My grief tinged with some moments of bliss like a tiny pinch of glitter on a child's torn drawing.

Let me be. Let me grieve. Alone. For the babies, for my mother, my father, my sister, my nephews...for the whole world if I feel like it. Let me GRIEVE! Don't touch me. My heart is breaking. Your touch will make it crumble.

Let me be.

Alone.

Just for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment